6/11/09

I'm here stranded in Starbucks for internet cuz i cant have internet connections at home. Sucks!!! And having alot of thoughts in my mind now. My life seems to be having sth that is holding me back in doing alot of things. I stare out of hte window to actually see a reflection of myself on the window. When i look at myself i see nth. I'm supposed to see sth great in me, sth which will reflect someone great, someone who is a strong and someone who is walking the path to success, but all i see now is someone who is lost, someone who doesn't seems to be happy with who she is now. I am not sure what is causing me this. Perhaps when i figure out the root that is causing this i might actually be able to find light in my life once again. I prayed to the Lord and i did actually got alot of feedbacks for all of them. Some which im still figuring out if that is wad The Lord actually wants in my life and some i have started doing ady.


I had accepted Christ into my life a few mth's ago and life has been really great after that. I learnt alot on being a christian and i will never stop learning. I have learnt to be more patient (proven), and forgive n forget. just as written in the scriptures.

If we [freely] admit that we have sinned and confess our sins, He is faithful and just (true to His own nature and promises) and will forgive our sins [dismiss our lawlessness] and [continuously] cleanse us from all unrighteousness [everything not in conformity to His will in purpose, thought, and action].
1 John 1: 9



I have quit from drinking, from clubbing and smoking. Praise the Lord for his power. I did all this not by my own bt with His strength.

Colossians 3:17 – "And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him."

today is a very moody weather.. its been raining whole day until now, its still droplets of rain. But i love this kind of weather cause it makes the place more cooling. I've been wanting these kinda weather since duno how many month's ago and now its finally raining season d. so good.

i have been camwhorming alot in the room few days back.. Hahahah!! let u see mayb one of the pics.. hahaha


This pic makes me look.. erm.... i duno.. probably someone could say sth.. hahahaha


3 comments:

My Blog List

Another Templates

Followers